What makes Boost-a-Main system unique
22 Sep 2016
What makes Boost-a-Main unique?
- Lifetime Warranty on Pump Motor on all Boost-a-Main systems
- The unique Mag Drive shaft-less pump technology (Patented in the UK) is used to increase the amount and pressure of the stored water using Kinetic energy.
- The pressurised stored water is then used by Boost-a-Main to supplement the available mains water supply at pressures up to 6 bar and flow rates up to 300 litres per minute.
- The Provess Accumulators, used with the Boost-a-Main system, are unique in design and construction. Unlike the traditional accumulator tanks, the Provess Tank system stores the water between the outer shell and the inner bladder. This eliminates stretching and possible failure of the bladder. Please see the video here: Provess accumulators
- Easy to clean: The bladder removal and cleaning is not only possible, but Very Easy!
- Due to this unique technology it is possible to increase the pressure differential and therefore the net volume of stored water.
- Provess accumulators do not rust, as opposed to traditional steel water accumulators.
- The Provess tank range is manufactured in Europe using the latest composite materials and technology.
- Boost-a-Main is whisper quiet
- Rated for continuous duty.
- Low energy consumption.
- No pressure relief required.
- Microprocessor controlled.